Greetings to everyone.

I apologize to everybody for translation from Spanish to English I've done
with the translator of Google. I hope you understand my questions.

The theme is as follows:

I have to create an program for capturing data through the serial port and
bluetooth with PythonCE a Handheld PC whose characteristics are as follows:

 S.O.: Windows CE .NET 4.2

Microprocesador: Intel X-Scale PXA255 a 400 Mhz

Memoria: 32 MB SDRAM y 128 MB ROM (CF card)

Pantalla: QVGA 3,5" TFT color de 240 x 320

Puerto Serie: RS-232C (D-sub 9) y otro RS-232C (6 pin)

USB: Ver 1.1

Bluetooth: tipo CF card.

 Before I ask you help, and I tried to install the PythonCE 2.5 for ARM,
both installable from a PC as the direct installation on the HPC (. Cab).
Neither one nor the other what I have allowed. I have also tried to install
version Python-2.3.4/HPC-2000 and has not worked.
Finally I get off the PythonCE2.3.4-StorageCard the following address:

http://ft.atr.bydgoszcz.pl/~leeloo/PythonCE2.3.4-StorageCard.zip<http://ft.atr.bydgoszcz.pl/%7Eleeloo/PythonCE2.3.4-StorageCard.zip>

So far this version has been executed well, I just needed to execute the
file link to me without an error (I forgot to take note of error) and can
finish setting up the python.

I must admit that my knowledge of WindowsCE is minimal, as with Python, but
still I have proposed in PythonCE and install the program with him, why you
want to raise the following issues:

On the one hand would like to know if I do well to get to PythonCE program
in the HPC (Handheld PC).
Moreover, it is possible to install PythonCE 2.5 on the WindowsCE.NET 4.2.
If so, what steps should I follow?.
In the case that can not be installed PythonCE 2.5; How to properly install
the pack PythonCE2.3.4-StorageCard?

I have many more questions that expose, but it makes no sense submission
until now has not resolved earlier.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Vicente.