I'm developing a ctypes wrapper for the Symbol Barcode Reader API. When reading a barcode, there are a few calls. One is a blocking call, one via an event notification, and the other via a windows message.

I was wondering how these types of event were generally handled in PythonCE. Do I need to create my own event loop that calls ctypes.windll.user32.MsgWaitForMultipleObjects()? If so, I'm also wondering how to integrate this with a PocketPyGui event loop.

I would appreciate any help and direction with this.  Thanks in advance.

-John