Adam Walley wrote:

My question is about the hourglass which appears on the screen while my script is running (in WM5 it's actually not an hourglass, but a kind of circular dial with windows colours). Is there any way I can prevent this from appearing while my python script runs?

I do not recall exactly, but I vaguely remember something about this. Do you have a windows message loop running?

I think the hour glass stays there until you start processing windows messages.

--
Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com AOL-IM: BKClements