[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi. My name is Louis Bryant. I am new to Python, especially PythonCE and have and am already facing an issue. I followed the instructions given at Pocket PC Python website. When I run Python from my Start Menu though, I get an error saying that traceback can't be imported because there is no file named OS. Though, no files are missing. OS is inside the \Program Files\Python\Lib folder, along with traceback and a bunch of Python modules. How can I fix this? It won't even let me run a Python program from the command-line, the error is the same. Thanks.

Louis,

As you're new to both Python and PythonCE, it would be helpful for those trying to help, to know exactly what, and where you're having an error.

What version of Python are you using? When referring to the Start menu, I'm assuming you're referring to the Windows Mobile device? Can you specify the exact error shown when you're trying to run python?

Also, what device and windows version are you using?

-John