Hi. My name is Louis Bryant. I am new to Python, especially PythonCE and have
and am already facing an issue. I followed the instructions given at Pocket PC
Python website. When I run Python from my Start Menu though, I get an error
saying that traceback can't be imported because there is no file named OS.
Though, no files are missing. OS is inside the \Program Files\Python\Lib
folder, along with traceback and a bunch of Python modules. How can I fix this?
It won't even let me run a Python program from the command-line, the error is
the same. Thanks.