Hi Group,

I'm Rajashekhar and newfor the Python CE on the windows mobile environment.
I have HTC mobile and i have installed the PythonCE 2.5 uisng the
PythonCE.WM.CAB<http://ftp.heanet.ie/disk1/sourceforge/p/py/pythonce/PythonCE.WM.CAB>from
http://ftp.heanet.ie/disk1/sourceforge/p/py/pythonce/.

I'm writing some scripts on python to invoke particular applications from
idle screen and send keys to do action related to those keys.
for e.g When i execute the Python scripit it should open the calendar by
sending Left Soft Key(LSK) and it has to open Menu if i send Right Soft
Key(RSK).
Here, I'm facing one problem related sending the keystrokes, how can i send
the keystokes from pyton scripts ?

Any modules which are there for windows mobile, if it is there please
mention where can i get it.

**And also I have few source files written in C language to do the above
functionality, how can I build these to .pyd for *windows mobile
environment. *
Any ideas or suggestion please let me know.

Thanks,
Rajashekhar