Hi Rajashekhar -

have you looked at the various gui toolkits for pythonce? I believe that's
what you have to use to accept user input. I downloaded ppygui to my HTC
mogul and it's working great on it.

I also liked the installer for ppygui but I did have to tweak the folder name
that I extracted it out to match the name in the install script. you may run
into this issue depending on which folder you extract the contents of ppygui
to before running the install script.

cheers,
--
Nimret Sandhu