Hey,

Well its good to see that there are people interested in keeping this
project going, I have never worked on any project like this before, I
am studying for a Physics degree the coding I do is more numeric in nature,
or website based.

As I have said I want to learn, but I think I could devote some time to help
co-ordinate things if we had people who could help with the actual
development, and helping out me with understanding what's going on!

So what needs to be done to get PythonCE to python 2.6?

Also as a side note, I would love to get numpy working as well!

Stuart