Denis,

1. from isc.Eng.Hov import * . Result: ImportError: No module named
isc.Eng.Hov
2. import HovEngine. Result: ImportError: No module named HovEngine
3. import isc.Eng.Hov.HovEngine. Result: ImportError: No module named
isc.Eng.Hov.HovEngine
4. from isc.Eng.Hov.HovEngine import *. Result ImportError: No module named
isc.Eng.Hov.HovEngine

I don't know where the mistake could be hidden. As I see from object
browser the namespace is HovEngine.
[image: unspecified.jpg]
Then, what's wrong?

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 2:12 PM Denis Akhiyarov <denis.akhiya...@gmail.com>