On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 6:54 AM, Wander Lairson
<wander.lair...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> And there are quite often problem like this: first run works and
>> then 2nd run got time out. Typically the issue only happens
>> under Linux. It is mostly related to set_interface command response.
>>
>> In this case, it is under Windows. So maybe the issue is different.
>
> I guess so. I will upgrade test firmware to version 2.6a and check it again.
>
> Thank you for the information.

BTW, the test firmware from libusbdotnet may be a good start point as well.
You can use the control transfer for the test mode. It has been updated
to V2.6a.
http://libusbdotnet.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/libusbdotnet/trunk/stage/Benchmark/Firmware/

Another simpler testing firmware can be the generic WinUSB
example from Jan Axelson.
http://www.lvr.com/winusb.htm
http://www.microchip.com/forums/fb.aspx?m=487447 (updates to use 2.6a)
http://www.microchip.com/forums/fb.aspx?m=475777 (libusb 1.0 test code)