On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 7:04 AM, Michelle Ran <michelleran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also - I've been poking around the demo projects and have tried to open
> some, but Visual Studio doesn't seem to recognize them as projects (running
> on a Mac). In that case, what's the best way to edit and run them?

My Mac Mini 2011 died a few month ago so I have no access to a Mac
now (I was mainly using Mac Mini at home for the past 6 years).. Anyway,
I think those demo projects using Visual Studio are for Windows only and
not for Mac even though now there is a Visual Studio version for Mac.

If you use the Vendor Basic example, there is a cross platform project
for it. It uses QT for GUI. You can modify it to use plain C.
microchip\mla\v2017_03_06\apps\usb\device\vendor_basic\utilities\libusb_cross_platform_example

--
Xiaofan