> Thanks for the quick review. I have addressed review comments and added new
> diff at https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/D817?id=2081 .

Thanks, looks good. I have no further concerns regarding the task code.

> I am not
> sure if I updated diff in right way but this is what I ended up by following
> option "Update diff" available in right side :)

Whatever works. Phabricator is not completely suited for reviewing patches from
unknown projects, so it can be a bit cumbersome. But I needed a place where I
can add comments to any line of the script (I think it's not possible to do on
github). If we need to review any further changes, we can use Phab or github,
doesn't matter.