Hey folks! Just a heads up that I'm moving all the repos I maintain to
the fedora-qa space on Pagure. That includes:

The new projects will be:

testdays is already migrated, and I'm in the middle of doing wikitcms
now (renaming it as it goes). The others I'll get to later today I

The pages for each tool on happyassassin.net will go away and the URLs
will simply redirect to the Pagure project pages.

I plan to push a final commit to each repo on happyassassin.net/cgit
which will just have a 'MOVED' file or something with the Pagure
project info. (Except I haven't bothered for 'testdays', because it's a
small thing I don't think anyone else really uses). I'll leave that up
for a few weeks or something, then kill cgit from happyassassin

This saves me maintaining the cgit setup and the front pages, and means
there's now a handy place to file issues and pull requests for each
project; I'm going to remove the Phabricator issue / PR tracking for
these and just go with Pagure, unless anyone yells that they really
want to be able to send issues/PRs via Phab.

I guess we should also migrate the stuff from
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ soon.

Thanks folks!
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey