On Mon, 2016-10-17 at 07:42 -0400, Kamil Paral wrote:
> > Hey folks! Just a heads up that I'm moving all the repos I maintain to
> > the fedora-qa space on Pagure. That includes:
> >
> > (python-)wikitcms
> > relval
> > fedfind
> > testdays
> >
> > The new projects will be:
> >
> > https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/python-wikitcms
> > https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/relval
> > https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/fedfind
> > https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/testdays
>
> I'm not sure how Pagure works exactly internally, but even though
> 'fedora-qa' is in the URL (or in the project name?), 'fedora-qa'
> group doesn't seem to own the projects:

When you create a project in Pagure it lets you put it in a
'namespace'. I chose to put them all in the fedora-qa 'namespace' - it
just seemed to make sense, and I don't like the non-namespaced projects
as they're too prone to name collisions.

> https://pagure.io/group/fedora-qa
>
> If it was your intention to move them under the group ownership,

It wasn't, really, though if people would like me to do it, I could...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey