Hi folks! So I've been floating an idea around recently to people who
are currently using ResultsDB in some sense - either sending reports to
it, or consuming reports from it - or plan to do so. The idea was to
have a group where we can discuss (and hopefully co-ordinate) use of
ResultsDB - a place to talk about result metadata conventions and so
forth.

It seemed to get a bit of traction, so I've created a new mailing list:
resultsdb-users . If you're interested, please do subscribe, through
the web interface:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/resultsdb-users.lists.fedoraproject.org/

or by sending a mail with 'subscribe' in the subject to:
resultsdb-users-j...@lists.fedoraproject.org

Please note: despite the list being a fedoraproject one, the intent is
to co-ordinate with folks from CentOS, Red Hat and maybe even further
afield as well; we're just using an fp.o list as it's a quick
convenient way to get a nice mailman3/hyperkitty list without having to
go set up a list server on taskotron.org or something.

Thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey