Hi Yi,

2 schrieb:
Hi Andrea,
Thank you so much for your help! I have solved the problem about dmake before.
But now I am building the source code,   I got another error when building the
embedserv module, the message as follow
Compiling: embedserv/source/embed/register.cxx
d:\aoo\main\embedserv\source\inc\stdafx.h(21) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'atlbase.h': No such file or directory
dmake:  Error code 2, while making '../../wntmsci12.pro/slo/register.obj'

Look forwardto your reply

it looks like you are using a MSVC Express version? That version does not include atlbase.h. You have to disable that stuff in configure by
--disable-atl
--disable-activex

 or you need to install the Windows Driver Kit
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/hardware/gg487428/

Most of the remarks on http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Building_OOo_with_Cygwin_on_Windows are still valid.

Please specify which compiler you use and on which operating system you are building.

Perhaps you can post your configure call? There might be other problems visible.

Kind regards
Regina