laoyi419 wrote:
Hi Andrea,
I have fixed the error about building the embedserv module.
ButI don't know how to develop the source code with VC2008

You likely missed Regina's very informative answer. Please find it at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-qa/201212.mbox/browser

If you don't want to miss answers, you need to subscribe to this discussion list. The mechanism is: you send an empty mail to the "subscribe" address and then respond to the confirmation request you will receive. You can find a list of all "subscribe" addresses, for our many mailing lists, at
(if you want to develop, the dev list is probably better than the QA list, at least for advice with building OpenOffice; but you can probably still use the QA list until this issue is solved).

Regards,
  Andrea.