On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM, Mickey Hanson <mckyh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I’d like to introduce myself, but I don’t know what your asking for. Please
> send me a list of questions and I’ll be happy to answer all of them.

Hi Mickey,

Most new volunteers introduce themselves informally, usually telling
things like:

- your preferred name if not obvious from your email address

- where you are from

- general level of familiarity with using OpenOffice

- any prior experience with software testing

- any other fun facts you want to share

Since this is a mailing list, the posts we make get sent to all other
QA volunteers on the project.  So this is a good way to introduce
yourself to the team.

Regards,

-Rob