Hello,

I'm Robin (like Robin Hood) and I'd like to help with quality assurance of
OpenOffice, as I am - and long was - a regular user and advocate.

I've been working as a QA Engineer for four years now, testing various
applications, including web and mobile, and I have previous experience with
quality assurance for HP's Server Automation product.

I can use just about any OS (if I don't have an instance, I shall ask for
one) except those for RISC and specialty machines, I am familiar with
virtual machines and can use most test case management suites (including
Quality Center). However, programming is not my cup of tea, although I can
do some basic Python.

Also, I believe in doing things properly and in going the extra mile for
the benefit of the product.

This being said, it's good to be here and I am looking forward to learning
and lending a hand, as much as regular working schedule allows.

So, where do I start?

Thank,
Robin

--