On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Daniel Nilsson
<dannilminus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Daniel and I would like to start doing some testing for the
> OpenOffice project. I was wondering if someone could add me to qa-team in
> bugzilla (dannilminus...@gmail.com) and direct me to some beginners tasks

Hello Daniel,

I've added you to the qa-team in Bugzilla.   Welcome aboard!

Right now most of the testers are doing a Feature Verification Test
pass of OpenOffice 4.1.  If you are interested in helping with that
then you should:

1) Sign up for a Testlink account

2) Respond back to this note with your Testlink ID and tell us what
platform(s) you can test on.

Yuzhen can then assign you a set of test cases to try.

Regards,

-Rob