Daniel,
  In fact all the test cases assigned to you are manual test cases. There
was a mistake when we importing the test cases into Testlink, and many test
cases were set to Automated incorrectly (I hope we can find a way to make
batch correction).
  So, sorry for the confusion! Please run those test cases manually.
  Thanks!

- Shenfeng (Simon)