On 02/09/2018 09:35 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 11:33 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org <mailto:pesce...@apache.org>> wrote:

    Kay Schenk wrote:

        On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 2:37 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:

            If this is the issue, that instance will have an
            administrator that can do
            the export. Adfinis guys show up on the dev list when
            needed, so you might
            want to ask there.

        ​Will do. Might it be OK to contact Adfinis directly about this?

    Of course. I don't have any contacts, but maybe you can find
    something in the dev list archives.

    Regards,
       Andrea.

​I just sent a short message to their general Contact Us email. Meanwhile, I'll move on to some other items.​

​We can always just do some cutting-and-pasting and get these cases put someplace else.

Another quick update about this. It seems you can bring up "test cases" and use Print view to bring them up separately in your browser. So, I'm going through the cases using this appraoch and saving them individually. When I've got this complete, I will upload them to the wiki.