Hello all--

After working on saving some of our case on the now mostly inaccessible
TestLink instance, I'm sending out a HELP message! Extractions can be done
with a guest account.

If you go to:

http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/login.php?note=expired

you can apply for a guest account. After that, once you log in, you will
see 2 test "projects" related to Apache OpenOffice -- Apache OpenOffice
testproject (the main one) and, Apache OpenOffice testproject2 (mostly Mac
related).

Currently, I have finished extracting cases through the section entitled --
AOO Calc (220) and am going to start on Fidelity (255). We could use some
additional help on extracting cases in sections past Fidelity -- Drawing,
Impress, Installation, Sidebar, etc.

If you want to help with case extractions, here are further instructions.

1. Choose "Apache OpenOffice testproject", then "Browse Test Cases" from
the left menu, you will see a tree of test cases (toward the bottom of the
page and attached to this message).
Note the total number is 1690. Yes, that's a lot. The number next to each
element in the tree is the number of cases in a given sub-section.

2. Continually expanding each subsection will finally lead to individual
test case descriptions/instructions. Clicking on an individual "case"
brings up the actual text of the case (most of the time) along with a
"Print View" option for each case.

3. Use the Print View option to save each case somewhere on your system.

We will need to discuss further what to do with these  at some point.

And, if you find a better way to do this -- please let us know.