Is the Qbs support for Android sufficient to build an Android application with Qbs without Qt Creator or would you recommend reverting to qmake in order to build for Android?
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. September 2016 um 16:24 Uhr
Von: "Jake Petroules" <jake.petrou...@qt.io>
An: "sala...@web.de" <sala...@web.de>
Cc: "qbs@qt-project.org" <qbs@qt-project.org>
Betreff: Re: [QBS] Support for Qt on Android
Android support in Qt Creator with Qbs is unfortunately not yet supported. For now, you'll have to build on the command line.

See QBS-881QBS-992QBS-991

On Sep 13, 2016, at 5:50 AM, sala...@web.de wrote:

Hi,
am trying to port an qt application from desktop to Android but so far I am out of luck, because I use the qbs build system with a lot of submodules also using qbs. When I try to build my application for Android I get the following error:
The profile 'qtc_Android__37e8f197-armv5te' does not exist.

So I would like to know if qbs is supported for qt on Android?

I am using Qt Creator 4.1.0, Qt 5.3.2, and qbs 1.6.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Tobias

Jake Petroules - jake.petrou...@qt.io
Consulting Services Engineer - The Qt Company
Qbs build tool evangelist - qbs.io