On 2023/12/20 5:06, Marek Glogowski wrote:
Hi

For me, the problem does not occur if you use the maximum screen resolution available.
For me it is 1680x1050 - everything works fine.
When I change the screen preference to a smaller screen resolution than my maximum (1440x900,1024x768 ...) the mouse starts to malfunction. The mouse pointer works strenuously and with a delay.

Checked on the current version with git qemu-system-ppc AOS4 with V8 and V7 patch and the older version qemu-system-aarch64 Linux/Fedora

Please tell me your whole command line. It is also nice if you test the combination of latest QEMU with and without the patches and Fedora.