Hi Bastian,

Thanks for the information. I thought that I can do some prototyping before
the HW arrives. :)

 Yes I am interested for your bare metal program boot_to_main run it on
TSIM.
Is Infineon TSIM free? I searched it and I didn't find any download link.
Could you please give a link for that if it is from Infineon?

s it(TSIM)  trace32 simulator ? *https://repo.lauterbach.com/download_demo.html
<https://repo.lauterbach.com/download_demo.html> *?

This page *https://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/Platforms/TriCore
<https://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/Platforms/TriCore>* shows SCU is under
development.

Could you let me know who is developing it ? is  it possible to take an
existing SCU and modify according to AURIX data sheet? I see that UART is
possible to for Tricore like the one developed for ARM versatile platform

Here is the link
*https://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2016-10/msg04514.htm
<https://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2016-10/msg04514.htm>*l

I have aurix development trial version and able to compile a UART
project using Tasking compiler and tried to run it on qemu, but I don't see
any logs in the qemu terminal as you said there is no peripherals
implemented

qemu-system-tricore -machine KIT_AURIX_TC277_TRB -cpu tc27x -m 6M
-nographic -kernel ASCLIN_Shell_UART_1_KIT_TC277_TFT.elf  -serial stdio
-append "console=ttyAMA0 console=ttyS0"

Also do you know if there is a virtual UART framework to communicate
between two Qemu instances or two TSIM instances running similar OS or
different OS? I need to do prototype testing RPMSg communication between
MCU and SOC using external physical UART/SPI which can be tested using
vritual UART using two qemu instances.

Regards,
Sameer