Sorry, yes, I missed to reply that clearly. There was indeed a leak with x86
reported
by Phillipe/David last year. In fact, Phillipe floated a patch last year for
this.
I thought it was fixed already as part of cpu_common_unrealize() but I just
checked and realized that the below proposed changed still isn’t part of the
mainline

https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/20230918160257.30127-9-phi...@linaro.org/

I can definitely add a common CPU AddressSpace destruction leg as part of this
patch if in case arch specific CPU unrealize does not cleans up its CPU
AddressSpace?

Thanks
Salil.