On 06/27/13 13:03, Peter Maydell wrote:
> The one I didn't touch was hw/usb/host-linux.c, since that changes
> the QOM typename and the VMStateDescription name depending on
> whether QEMU was built with CONFIG_USB_LIBUSB defined or not.
> That seems a bit fishy to me but I've left it alone.

vmstate probably should get a fixed "usb-host" name.

QOM changing is intentional and should stay that way, I want host-libusb
be the default when available, and host-linux be
available under another name, basically to simplify regression
testing in the phase of transitioning to host-libusb.

Long-term the whole host-linux (and host-bsd) code will simply
go away, so don't worry too much ;)

cheers,
  Gerd