From: Aleksandar Markovic <aleksandar.marko...@imgtec.com>
- Corrected two instances of wrong field type in the patch on target_flock.
- Added a patch that corrects handling of EDQUOT error code for Mips.
- Added a patch that adds missing Mips-related items in strace.list.
- Commit messages improved.
- Added a patch on agrument rearangement.
- Minor fixes in the commit messages.
- Improved a comment in the patch about target_semid64_ds (now 4/4).
- Added a patch that fixes TARGET_SIOCATMARK for Mips.
- Changed order of patches to be more structured.
This series fixes several wrong definitions of preprocessor constants and
structures in Qemu user mode, as well as two other Mips-related problems.
Aleksandar Markovic (7):
linux-user: Fix TARGET_SIOCATMARK definition for Mips
linux-user: Fix TARGET_F_GETOWN definition for Mips
linux-user: Fix structure target_flock definition for Mips
linux-user: Fix structure target_semid64_ds definition for Mips
linux-user: Fix certain argument alignment cases for Mips64
linux-user: Add missing TARGET_EDQUOT error code for Mips
linux-user: Add missing Mips syscalls items in strace.list
linux-user/mips/target_structs.h | 16 ++++++
linux-user/mips/target_syscall.h | 2 +
linux-user/mips64/target_syscall.h | 2 +
linux-user/strace.list | 114 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
linux-user/syscall.c | 10 +++-
linux-user/syscall_defs.h | 12 +++-
6 files changed, 154 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)