On 26/02/2019 09.58, Andrew Randrianasulu wrote:
> В сообщении от Tuesday 26 February 2019 11:54:12 вы написали:
>> On 25/02/2019 18.29, Andrew Randrianasulu wrote:
>>> В сообщении от Monday 25 February 2019 19:19:01 Philippe Mathieu-Daudc3a9

>>> Well, then may be this is false positive, right now another qemu instance
>>> is busy inside same chroot, will try patch posted in earlier mail (after
>>> removing CFLAG I added for compiling qemu at all after this error).
>>>
>>> Thanks for trying to reproduce.
>>
>> Just to be sure: You don't compile with -O3 or -O1 or -O0 in the CFLAGS
>> here, do you?
>
> This time  it was -O3, but I got some corruption in ppc64le guest's X, so I
> plan
> to revert this -O3 back to default ....

Ok, then that's the problem here: GCC often produces some additional
"may be unused" warnings with -O3, and we normally only guarantee that
QEMU compiles without warnings when using the standard -O2 optimization
level.
So if you want to compile with -O3, you also have to specify
--disable-werror (or add -Wno-error=maybe-unitialized to the CFLAGS).
But unless you have really an urgent need for O3, I'd rather recommend
to compile with the well-tested O2 optimization level instead.

 Thomas