Changes since v5:
  * Fix the debug assertion ifdef in the final patch.
  * Add more calls to arm_rebuild_hflags: CPSR and M-profile
    These become two new patches, 18 & 19.
  * Update some comments per review. (Alex)

Changes since v4:
  * Split patch 1 into 15 smaller patches.
  * Cache the new DEBUG_TARGET_EL field.
  * Split out m-profile hflags separately from a-profile 32-bit.
  * Move around non-cached tb flags as well, avoiding repetitive
    checks for m-profile or other mutually exclusive conditions.

  I haven't officially re-run the performance test quoted in the
  last patch, but I have eyeballed "perf top", and have dug into
  the compiled code a bit, which resulted in a few of the new
  cleanup patches (e.g. cs_base, arm_mmu_idx_el, and
  arm_cpu_data_is_big_endian).

Changes since v3:
  * Rebase.
  * Do not cache XSCALE_CPAR now that it overlaps VECSTRIDE.
  * Leave the new v7m bits as uncached.  I haven't figured
    out all of the ways fpccr is modified.

Changes since v2:
  * Do not cache VECLEN, VECSTRIDE, VFPEN.
    These variables come from VFP_FPSCR and VFP_FPEXC, not from
    system control registers.
  * Move HANDLER and STACKCHECK to rebuild_hflags_a32,
    instead of building them in rebuild_hflags_common.

Changes since v1:
  * Apparently I had started a last-minute API change, and failed to
    covert all of the users, and also failed to re-test afterward.
  * Retain assertions for --enable-debug-tcg.

Richard Henderson (20):
  target/arm: Split out rebuild_hflags_common
  target/arm: Split out rebuild_hflags_a64
  target/arm: Split out rebuild_hflags_common_32
  target/arm: Split arm_cpu_data_is_big_endian
  target/arm: Split out rebuild_hflags_m32
  target/arm: Reduce tests vs M-profile in cpu_get_tb_cpu_state
  target/arm: Split out rebuild_hflags_a32
  target/arm: Split out rebuild_hflags_aprofile
  target/arm: Hoist XSCALE_CPAR, VECLEN, VECSTRIDE in
    cpu_get_tb_cpu_state
  target/arm: Simplify set of PSTATE_SS in cpu_get_tb_cpu_state
  target/arm: Hoist computation of TBFLAG_A32.VFPEN
  target/arm: Add arm_rebuild_hflags
  target/arm: Split out arm_mmu_idx_el
  target/arm: Hoist store to cs_base in cpu_get_tb_cpu_state
  target/arm: Add HELPER(rebuild_hflags_{a32,a64,m32})
  target/arm: Rebuild hflags at EL changes
  target/arm: Rebuild hflags at MSR writes
  target/arm: Rebuild hflags at CPSR writes
  target/arm: Rebuild hflags for M-profile.
  target/arm: Rely on hflags correct in cpu_get_tb_cpu_state

 target/arm/cpu.h           |  84 +++++---
 target/arm/helper.h        |   4 +
 target/arm/internals.h     |   9 +
 linux-user/syscall.c       |   1 +
 target/arm/cpu.c           |   1 +