Hi,
We are trying to run guest SMP code with qemu icount mode, but based on my
current understanding I don't think we can do that, because with icount
enabled, the multi cpus will be simulated in round-robin way(tcg kick vcpu
timer, or current cpu exit in order to handle interrupt or the ending of the
current execution translationblock) with the single vCPU thread, so qemu is not
running guest code in parallel as real hardware does, if guest code has the
assumption cores run in parallel it will cause unexpected behavior.

I'm fresh man to QEMU and not sure whether the understanding is correct or not,
so appreciate any comment, thanks a lot!

BR.