Hey John,

Sorry for the late reply! I was in the midst of a job change and couldn't
get time to get to this.

The work sounds interesting! I have a couple of questions regarding this:

   1. How do I actually build this part? I am familiar with building and
   using QEMU. Does the qapi parser get built along with the main code?
   2. If not, how do I start using this part and contributing to it?

Thanks,
Rohit.