Hello Konrad, all

+-- On Tue, 1 Dec 2020, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote --+
| On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 07:19:07PM +0530, P J P wrote:
| > We are about to introduce a qemu-security mailing list to report
| > and triage QEMU security issues.
| > Update the QEMU security process web page with new mailing list
| > and triage details.
|
| Thank you for doing it!
| Reviewed-by: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.w...@oracle.com>

Thank you.

| with one change below.
|
| > +    - Request a CVE and open an upstream
| > +      [bug](https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu/+bug/)
| > +      or a [GitLab](https://gitlab.com/groups/qemu-project/-/issues) issue
|
| You may want to clarify that this step in the process will not disclose the
| details of the issue to the public.

  Yes, this is covered in the following process text and under publication
embargo section:

===
+ * We aim to process ... 60 days ... After the triaging step above
+
+    - If issue is found to be less severe, an upstream public bug (or an
+      issue) will be created immediately.
+    - If issue is found to be severe, an embargo process below is followed,
+      and public bug (or an issue) will be opened at the end of the set
+      embargo period.
+* Embargo periods will be negotiated by mutual agreement between reporter(s),
+  members of the security list and other relevant parties to the problem.
+  Such embargo period is generally upto [2 weeks]
+
+* Members of the security list agree not to publicly disclose any details of
+  an embargoed security issue until its embargo date expires.
===

Thank you.
--
Prasad J Pandit / Red Hat Product Security Team
8685 545E B54C 486B C6EB 271E E285 8B5A F050 DE8D