Hi Anita,

Great work indeed! So much better than the old existing "Quantum GIS" one.

I also missed a screenshot.

And I found 2 typos:

"atabase"
and
"are found are found"

Cheers,
Raymond

On 10-08-17 08:32, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
# resending from the right email address...

Hi Anita,

Looks very professional!

I did not follow the template discussion, but there we are not supposed
to show off a nice map and/or screenie of QGIS itself?

Should we remove the "and Android" from QGIS runs on Linux, Unix, Mac
OSX, Windows and Android? As for what I know there is not much work
being done anymore on the actual QGIS on Android.
There is off course QField, but that is not a community project (? I
think ?) and I'm also ok to name it, but then we should name it QField
(and not QGIS on Android)?

There is no notion of the 'verein'.. not sure if it is needed, but...

Thanks for this work

Regards,

Richard