See subject :-)

Should we 'freeze' current status of the visual changelog?

Or are there any items which should be a added/polished.

For earlier releases we always 'ported' the changelog to the website:
https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog218/index.html
This made the changelog translatable in the website.

For 3.0 there is a temporary link to the changelog app now:
http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/3.0.0/

But... do we still want to move it to the website?
Or is everybody happy with a link to the above changelog application?

I'm ok to move it to the website again, it's always some work because of
some styling issues... But that is ok.

But if nobody cares, I'll go and do something else, or sit in the sun ;-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde