Il 24/07/2012 11:34, haubourg ha scritto:
> My organisation is trying to accelerate that process with a global market
> with some QGIS contractants, some are contributors. We put money saved in
> stopping Proprietary GIS support every year. We give a bonus if an evolution
> is OK with the community and is pushed into Trunk or commited Plugins.
>
> That explains the only way some users have to contribute to QGIS.
Hi RĂ©gis,
agreed, there are many different kind of QGIS users. Power,
institutional and enterprise users are already contributing by directly
contracting developers and firms, and I expect more will swarm in soon.
I believe we should also intercept the needs, wishes and willingness to
contribute also from individual users and small business, both for
financial, social, and development reasons: being very close to end
users is one of our strengths, IMHO.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia