I have to agree with this, Sextante has become a very recognizable "brand" I
feel renaming it doesn't really bring any real benefit and users already know
Sextante will be doing Analysis, my two cents with this

Antonio Locandro

Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 20:00:25 +0100
From: filipesd...@gmail.com
To: vola...@gmail.com
CC: qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Qgis-developer] Renaming SEXTANTE

Hi,Many people refer to "Vector" and "Raster" tools as Ftools and GDAL.
Sextante, in my opinion, is not different, so I dont see why we should change
anything. The Sextante menu is called "Analysis" which makes sense. And
Sextante toolbox seems to be a good name, as well as Sextante Modeler.

Additionally, Sextante is a recognizable name for gvsig and Arcgis users.
Considering that we can expect that a lot more users are going to start using
QGIS after 2.0 is released, it would make sense the keep the Sextante naming

Best regardsF.