On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 05:54:56AM +1100, Nyall Dawson wrote: > On 12 Dec 2014 5:11 am, "Sandro Santilli" <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > Once again I'm facing testsuite failures from a branch with NOTHING > > effectively changed. These are the changes in the branch: > > > > https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/1729/files > > > > > > As once again I cannot see what difference could my change introduce, > > can it be that the tests are suffering from some code-independent > > glitches making them unstable ? Could it maybe be threading ? > > Or unclearn builds from travis ? > > Check the Travis build logs. The failure started with 7f8006f. The commit
That commit is not in my branch, so shouldn't be that one. > message explains what is happening - a fix previously introduced was found > to cause some serious issues so was reverted. As a consequence the original > bug the test was designed to detect has stated failing again. It's a > correct failure, and is now waiting on me finding a better fix than the one > that was reverted... I hope that happens quickly as having a non-succeeding master causes a lot of confusion for those willing to ensure changes do not introduce regressions. Once master passes again I'll happily rebase there to try again. --strk; () ASCII ribbon campaign -- Keep it simple ! /\ http://strk.keybit.net/rants/ascii_mails.txt _______________________________________________ Qgis-developer mailing list [email protected] http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer
