Am 12.12.2014 um 22:14 schrieb Trevor Wiens:
Andre I believe you misunderstood what I'm saying. The version of gdal does
not appear to affect the presence of EPSG:6148 in srs.db

Box 1:
debian wheezy
QGIS 2.4
gdal 1.9
ESPG:6148 in the srs.db
ESPG6148 NOT in gdal csv files

Box 2:
debian wheezy
QGIS 2.6.1
gdal 1.9
ESPG:6148 NOT in srs.db
ESPG:6148 NOT in gdal csv files

This issue is clearly more complex than the gdal version.


I don't understand your logic. Both Boxes have gdal 1.9, both missing EPSG:6148. It is crssync that pushes the GDAL definition into srs.db.

Looking at the Windows installations of gisinternals and QGIS standalone, I find the EPSG code inserted between
GDAL 1.10.1 and 1.11.0, published 05/2013 vs 04/2014
QGIS 2.2.0 and 2.4.0, published 02/2014 vs 06/2014

QGIS Linux packages don't include gdal, so it is up to you to get the recent GDAL version (unless it is updated as dependency).

Greetings,
André Joost

_______________________________________________
Qgis-developer mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer

Reply via email to