Hello

Happy that users know about refactor fields.

+1 to add Refactor Fields in Vector menu processing default entries.
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/eefeef573d544be5dac3f665b10a4b757762e900/python/plugins/processing/gui/menus.py#L19

Concerning the attribute table button,
note that Refactor Fields comes with a python plugin (if processing is installed with QGIS, it is not necessary loaded at runtime). Not sure that we can easily add a button in attribute table from python plugin.

Arnaud