On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 01:36:14PM +0200, Mark Johnson wrote:
> Sorry, but I often have problems with python ...
> Are you supposed to configure something beforehand?
> This is what I get:
> python ToolsTest.py

Didn't you use "ctest" ?

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "ToolsTest.py", line 29, in <module>
>     from processing.tests.TestData import points2
> ImportError: No module named processing.tests.TestData

I think ctest would do that automatically but  you have to tweak
PYTHONPATH to include ${BUILDDIR}/output/python/plugins.
Make sure to build the code, and that you're using latest tree
in release-2_16 branch.

  /\   https://strk.kbt.io/services.html
Qgis-developer mailing list
List info: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer