Hi all

there have been a few additions in the Gdoc already (not sure from whom)
but I don't know if this is already sufficient for developers to take this
up?

Also, I am not sure how to reach out to the UX team. Through a separate
mailing list? Or is it sufficient to have it here
https://github.com/qgis/qgis3_UIX_discussion/issues/1 ?

Cheer

Stéphane