Hello,

I have observed that some of the GRASS processing modules do not work (they
run, but produce no result or error) in QGIS3. In particular, I am
interested in using v.net.steiner, for which I was advised by Markus
Neteler to open a bug report, which I did here:
https://issues.qgis.org/issues/19186. However, I don't know if anybody is
taking care of this. I found that  Radek Novotný  is working on improving
the GRASS integration in QGIS3 for a Google Summer of Code:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2018/IntegrationInQGIS3

It is unclear to me, if this also aims to make the GRASS processing modules
work in QGIS3. If yes, I would like to know, when the modules are intended
to be usable in QGIS. If no, I would like to know, if there is any other
development in this context currently in progress or planned. Maybe there
is also a better way to solve such questions than scanning through the
mailing list or writing to it?

Thank you in advance,

Sophie