Dear Sophie,

Il 24/07/2018 13:54, Sophie Crommelinck ha scritto:

> It is unclear to me, if this also aims to make the GRASS processing
> modules work in QGIS3. If yes, I would like to know, when the modules
> are intended to be usable in QGIS. If no, I would like to know, if there
> is any other development in this context currently in progress or
> planned. Maybe there is also a better way to solve such questions than
> scanning through the mailing list or writing to it?

thanks for your note and your interest. It is true that this area of
code is currently not actively managed by one of the main developers.
Our best advice is to have a look (modules are rather simple, you'll
find them here:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/master/python/plugins/processing/algs/grass7/description
) and try to fix them yourself, or with the help of someone if needed.
Otherwise, a good idea would be to help us raising the relevant
resources to fix these issues.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu