On 30.09.18 11:39, Daniele ViganĂ² wrote:
Thanks Aleix and the other devs for the excellent work!

I confirm that it's working well, at least on my Fedora 28 and 29beta.

I had only issues with plugins that are requiring extra Python
dependencies which are not available in the flatpak image (like scipy
and matplotlib).
I was able to find a workaround which is to extract the corresponding
python wheels (for the proper python version, cp35) in the python
folder under the application user storage (which is located under
$HOME/.var/); that path is already part of sys.path.

There's any better way to address that?

Cheers,
Daniele

Sorry for digging up this old thread, but as after upgrading QGIS, my
normal install on Linux Mint is (again) gone, so a I fell back on the
flatpak version which I installed recently to try.

Now I luckily found this thread dealing with missing python modules in
flatpak.
I tried to install "Distant measurement styles" via the Resource Sharing
plugin.

This did not work, cause "urlib3" is missing.

Could someone elaborate more on that python wheels stuff and where to
install what (exactly) to add missing python dependencies to the flatpak?
From what I read, I only understood half and I would like to keep at
least one functional QGIS version.

Cheers,

Bernd