Hello all,

I am trying to use this on a script I am writing however I can’t seem to get
what the syntax for the Qgs Vector should be, I was expecting just to put
directly an angle but it is something else.

lineIntersection(p1: QgsPoint, v1: QgsVector, p2: QgsPoint, v2: QgsVector) →
Tuple[bool, QgsPoint]

On the other hand in order to use this function I need to write completely
QgsGeometryUtils.lineCircleIntersection is there a way to make this shorter on
my script?

Finally why some functions require QgsPointXY while others QgsPoint, beats me,
just above this one is lineCircleIntersection that requires the use of PointXY.

My current workaround is to use segmentIntersection but that requires the
calculation of dummy points so was looking for something more direct