      From: Stephen Routledge <r...@netc.net.au>
 To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
 Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:09 PM
 Subject: [Qgis-user] Where can I get a shapefile made from a table of
co-ordinates to map a bird monitoring project ?

Dear Qgis list,
Where can I get a shapefile made from a table of co-ordinates to map a bird
monitoring project ?
I have a data base with 11 fields with 52 eastings and northings which I would
like to map.
Where can I get a shape file made to fit my QGIS 2.8 WIEN software OS X 10.8.5
operating system. (EPSG :4326, WGS 84)
Can anyone please help? I have been struggling with this for a week and my
brain has come to a brick wall….
Any easy solution and a nudge in the right direction would be much appreciated.
Yours sincerely
Stephen RoutledgeProject ManagerSwamps Rivers &
Ranges0467224124http://swampsriversandranges.org/