Hello Group,

        I have been manually creating a few simple polygons, always intending to have no gaps, slivers or overlaps.  To do this I use snapping and occasionally the Autotrace feature.

        However, when I run the topology checker, it often flags a variety of errors although I am careful to create polygons by only snapping to existing vertices of adjacent polygons.  It does a great job of finding the errors, but I can find no instructions on methodology for repairing them.

        Any suggesting on repairing topology errors easily?

                 Thank you, Cheers . . . . . . . . Spring Harrison