UbuntuGIS is in the middle of being revived. For right now I'd go with this:

deb     http://qgis.org/debian trusty main
deb-src http://qgis.org/debian trusty main

Remove your current installation/repos and install it from the above.

You will most likely need to do the following also:

wget -O - http://qgis.org/downloads/qgis-2015.gpg.key | gpg --import
gpg --fingerprint 3FF5FFCAD71472C4

Join the UbuntuGIS Email list it should be updated shortly.

Randy